Friday 27 May 2016

20 NIGERIAN SONGS TO GINGER YOUR JOGGING EXPERIENCE

Hey Fitnation, Thank God it's the weekend. I'm sure many of you will be turning up tonight;I employ you to find a spot where you can dance and sweat to good music because it is possible to burn a reasonable amount of calories by just dancing. 
Outside the club, music is a great motivation in sports too, I have been an active jogger for more than a decade and through all these years my greatest 'ginger' has been music.The rhythm music adds to the jogging experience is priceless.

In the spirit of the weekend, I'll be sharing 20 Nigerian songs that I listen to when I am on the move; I have 5 playlists (with over 50 songs each) exclusively for jogging on my iPod; but the ones below were randomly selected from my favorites. They range from old songs to newer ones; Afro pop to Afro dancehall to Gospel; one thing for certain is that these songs will keep you on your feet.


  
Enjoy my list

 1. Ara by BRYMO
 2. Implication by 2BABA(TU FACE IDIBIA)
 3. Kiss your hand by R2B FEAT WANDE COAL
 4. Kukere by IYANYA
 5. Okaka by FRANK EDWARDS
 6. Fada Fada by PHYNO feat OLAMIDE
 7. Taken by CYNTHIA MORGAN
 8. Make am by PATORANKING
 9. IGWE by MID NIGHT CREW
 10. Adaobi by MAVIN CREW
.11. Pump it up by JESSE JAGS
 12. Laye by KISS DANIEL
 13. Where by TEKNO
 14. Fine Fine love by  JAY MARTINS
 15. Man in your life by I-NUM
 16. Local Rapper by Reminisce feat PHYNO & OLAMIDE
 17. Ojuelegba by WIZKID
 18. Oliver Twist by D’BANJ
 19. 7 Days by MI ABAGA
 20. Bow Down by TIMAYA


   
  You should download these songs and spice up your jogging experience too.

   Have a healthy weekend & Cheers to the Fit life.

2 comments:

  1. Ok! Will definitely download them! Thanks Endee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete